All teachers have special teacher tools that they recommend to their friends. I shop on Amazon
weekly daily, so you can trust that I know an amazing product when I see it! Keep reading to check out the best of the best teacher tools that Amazon has to offer!
- Air Pod Pros Case – although Air Pod Pros would technically be my favorite teacher tool, they need to be protected with a cute case. if you are lucky enough to have a pair of Air Pod Pros, then you need to protect them! I definitely consider these a teacher tool because you can use them every day! You wouldn’t use them in the classroom of course, but they are very handy at home! I use them when I’m grading papers, working on the courses I’m taking, and listening to audio books. I love them because they have noise cancellation. Now you know I love my son, but he is L-O-U-D! When I use my Air Pod Pros, he can play video games with his buddies and I can be productive! I found this case on Amazon. Not only does it protect my Air Pod Pros, but I was able to customize the case! The carabiner clip is handy, too! It also shipped quickly, so that was an added bonus!
- Scented Flair Pens – you knew these would make the list for teacher tools, didn’t you? Most teachers LOVE flair pens… and these are even more special! These are scented! My favorite scent is “vanilla blueberry tart.” When you love how a pen writes, and it smells good, then what more can a teacher ask for?
- Clock/timer – This isn’t your ordinary clock… this is a clock and a timer all-in-one! There are two to choose from and these are must-have teacher tools! There is a button on the back of each clock that changes it from clock to timer. The one I use is a 1-minute, 3-minute, 5-minute and 10-minute timer. To change between the timers, you simply turn the clock around where the timer you want is on the top. For example, if you want a 5-minute timer, you flip the clock to where you can see the “5” on top. It will automatically start a countdown. These can be used for you, your children, or your students. They… are… awesome!
Click here for the 1, 3, 5, and 10 minute clock/timer.
Click here for the 5, 15, 30, and 60 minute clock/timer.
- USB Hub – Do you have a lot of things that you hook to your laptop? I have a microphone, wireless mouse, external hard drive, document camera, and speakers. There aren’t enough USB ports on my laptop, so I discovered this. It’s pure genius! Simply hook this device to your laptop, and then you can power more items!
- Blue Yeti Microphone – Do you teach virtually? Do you ever record videos for your students? If so, then you will want this microphone! I bought a cheap version, and guess what? I got what I paid for. Each time I listened to my recordings, I sounded like I was in a box. This microphone is amazing. It is worth every penny. It’s also simple to use – plug and play!
I hope you’ve enjoyed learning about some of my all-time favorite teacher tools! Let me know which ones are your favorite! Want to recommend something that you love? Leave me a comment to let me know!
PS – I am an Amazon affiliate, so I will receive a small percentage of all sales if you purchase through the above links. Just wanted to let you know – and also say thank you if you do shop with my links!